Emoluments & Benefits: Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)- 62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms. The salary scales are due for revision w.e.f Aug 2017.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2018):
Company Secretary - ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60%
Age: Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.12.2018
Application Fee: SC/ ST / PwBD - Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) & All candidates other than SC/ ST / PwBD - Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
1 .On-line registration and payment of application fees 10th – 26th Dec 2018 (both dates inclusive) 2. Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) 30th Jan 2019 3. Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive) 2nd Mar 2019
1. The possibility for the occurrence of some problem(s) in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to other centers or conducting another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the
2.While applying online for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. Applicants are advised to register online themselves and to keep their e-mail id active during the recruitment exercise. The candidates should give their mobile number in the application form for SMS service from the company. Please note that the e-mail id and mobile numbers are to be kept active during the exercise.
4. Admission to Online Tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/ category (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/XS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents. At any stage, if falsification of caste certificate is noticed, the candidature will stand canceled automatically.
Selection Will be Based on Phase-I: Preliminary Examination, Phase – II: Main Examination & Interview
How to Apply
1. Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website http://newindia.co.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
2. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
3. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
4. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
The entire contents of this article are solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation by the Author. Compliance Calendar LLP and the Author of this Article do not constitute any sort of professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertaken utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn’t accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify and confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information’s provided hereinabove. Compliance Calendar LLP shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in any circumstances whatsoever.