Hold Office-Conclusion of meeting till the Conclusion of 6th meeting
Written consent of Auditor
Notice to Registrar shall be inform in ADT-1
Company shall inform the Auditor for his appointment within 15 Days of meeting
2. No Listed Company or company specified shall not appoint or re appoint
individual-for more than one term of 5 consequent year
Audit Firm-for more than two term of 5 consequent year
The companies which are specified are
all unlisted Companies having psc of 10 cr.
all private companies having psc of 5 cr.
all companies having psc as above, but having public financial borrowings of 50cr.
3. In audit firm-The auditing partner shall Rotate at such intervals and the audit can be conducted by more than one auditors
4. Manner of Rotation of Auditor
5. In case of Government Company-C&AG shall appoint an Auditor Within 180 days from the Commencement of financial year(Subsequent Auditor)
6. 1st Auditor(Other than government company)- Shall be appointed by BOD within 30 Days from the date of Registration of Company, If board fails to Appoinment, members will appoint within 90 days of EOGM
7. 1st Auditor(Government company)- 1st Auditor shall be appointed by C&AG within 60 days from the date of registration of company
If C&AG does not Appoint then BOD shall Appoint within next 30 Days
If BOD fails then members will Appoint within 60 Days of EOGM
8. Casual Vacancy-Auditor (not appointed by C&AG), if casual vacancy is the resignation of auditor,such shall be approved by auditor in GM (convened with 3 months)
he shall hold the office till the conclusion of the next AGM
Auditor(Appointed by C&AG)-shall be filed by C&AG within 30 Days,if C&AG does not file then BOARD shall the vacancy within Next 30 Days
9. Where no Auditor is Appointed then Existing Auditor shall continue
10. If Audit committee is formed then, Filling of Casual Vacancy shall be included
The entire contents of this article are solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation by the Author. Compliance Calendar LLP and the Author of this Article do not constitute any sort of professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertaken utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn’t accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify and confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information’s provided hereinabove. Compliance Calendar LLP shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in any circumstances whatsoever.