1. The engagement will purely be on contractual basis initially for a period of one year, if otherwise not extended or curtailed. The contractual engagement is need based and it will not confer any right or privileges on the appointee for regular appointment. The details of qualification and experience are as under:-
6. Essential Qualifications: Qualified the final examination of the Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI)
7. Desirable Experience: Should have worked in Autonomous Body, PSU, Public Sector Enterprises or Private institutions of repute with at least 0-2 years of experience. Should possess good communication skills.
Knowledge of compliance reports and Provisions of Companies Act, 2013 including latest amendments.
Knowledge to prepare and maintain the records of minutes of the meetings of the Board of Governors, Committee meetings and AGM.
Experience to organize board meetings, Committee Meetings and AGM, to notify and apprise the Board of Governors on the upcoming meeting, to prepare the agenda of the meetings and maintain the minutes of meeting records for future references.
Preparation of Annual Reports of the institution
Drafting of documents used for communication between various stakeholders
Assisting in various audits within the organisation
Liaising with the District Registrar of Societies, Haryana for various matters in line with the statutory compliances
Remuneration and other Conditions
i. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract with IICA and join the duties immediately.
ii. No other allowances will be payable. However if the person, travel out of the Headquarters he will be entitled to TA/DA as admissible.
iii. The assignment is on a full time basis and the person will be required to attend the office on all the working days and on holidays, if required.
iv. The period of engagement will be initially for a period of one year, which may, at the discretion of the competent authority be either extended or curtailed depending on performance and requirement.
v. The person will be required to maintain decorum, discipline as expected of a Central Government Officer.
Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs, Sector 5, Imt Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana 122052
a. The appointment will be made on the recommendations, on the basis of written test and/or interview, of a Selection Committee constituted for this purpose.
b. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for the position of Company Secretary in Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on contractual basis. The details of eligibility conditions, remuneration, terms etc. can be downloaded from the website: www.iica.nic.in. A walk in Interview is being conducted on 18th, 25th March, 2020. The reporting time is 10.30 AM
2. Eligible and interested candidates should bring 4 copies of CVs and application form (Annexure II) on the day of the interview. Photocopying of any kind of document shall not be entertained inside the campus.
3. Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
The entire contents of this article are solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation by the Author. Compliance Calendar LLP and the Author of this Article do not constitute any sort of professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertaken utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn’t accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify and confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information’s provided hereinabove. Compliance Calendar LLP shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in any circumstances whatsoever.