2. In this connection, please refer to the Gazette notification of the MHA in respect of seven individuals who have been declared as ‘Terrorists’ and have been listed in the Schedule IV of the UAPA 1967, under Section 35 (1) (a) of UAPA 1967.
36. Ashiq Ahmed Nengroo @Nengroo @Ashaq Hussain Nengroo @Ashaq Moulvi
37. Sheikh Sajad @Sheikh Sajjad Gul @Sajjad Gul @Sajjad Ah Sheikh
38. Arjumand Gulzar Dar @Hamza Burhan @Doctor
3. REs are advised to take note of the aforementioned Gazette notification issued by MHA for necessary action. Further, REs shall also take note of any amendments to Schedule IV of the UAPA, 1967, in the future, for necessary action.
The entire contents of this article are solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation by the Author. Compliance Calendar LLP and the Author of this Article do not constitute any sort of professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertaken utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn’t accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify and confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information’s provided hereinabove. Compliance Calendar LLP shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in any circumstances whatsoever.