F. No. 370142/9/2018-TPL Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue Central Board of Direct Taxes TPL Division
New Delhi, dated the 14th May, 2019
Order under section 119 of the Income-tax Act. 1961
Section 44AB of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (‘the Act’) read with rule 6G of the Income-tax Rules, 1962 (‘the Rules’) requires specified persons to furnish the Tax Audit Report along with the prescribed particulars in Form No. 3CD. The existing Form No. 3CD was amended vide notification no. GSR 666(E) dated 20th July, 2018 with effect from 20th August, 2018. However, the reporting under clause 30C and clause 44 of the Tax Audit Report was kept in abeyance till 31st March, 2019 vide Circular No. 6/2018 dated 17.08.2018.
Representations were received by the Board that the implementation of reporting requirements under clause 30C (pertaining to General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR)) and clause 44 (pertaining to Goods and Services Tax (GST) compliance) of the Form No. 3CD may be deferred further.
The matter has been examined and it has been decided by the Board that the reporting under clause 30C and clause 44 of the Tax Audit Report shall be kept in abeyance till 31st March, 2020.
(Saurabh Gupta) Under Secretary (TPL)-Ill
1. PS to FM/OSD to FM/PS to MoS(F)/OSD to MoS(F)
2. PS to Secretary (Revenue)
3. Chairman, CBDT
4. ll Members, CBDT
5. All Pr. DGsIT/Pr. CCsIT
6. All Joint Secretaries/CsIT, CBDT
7. Directors/Deputy Secretaries/Under Secretaries of CBDT
8. DIT (RSP&PR)/Systems, New Delhi
9. The C&AG of India (30 copies)
10. The JS & Legal Adviser, Ministry of Law & Justice, New Delhi
11. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
12. All Chambers of Commerce
13. CIT (M&TP), Official Spokesperson of CBDT
14. 0/o Pr. DGIT (Systems) for uploading on the official website
15. JCIT (Database Cell) for uploading on the departmental website
The entire contents of this article are solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation by the Author. Compliance Calendar LLP and the Author of this Article do not constitute any sort of professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertaken utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn’t accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify and confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information’s provided hereinabove. Compliance Calendar LLP shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in any circumstances whatsoever.