Required COMPANY SECRETARY at Sarvotham Care Ltd. CLICK TO APPLY
- Compliance with all statutory and legal compliances applicable to Indian company.
- Preparation of all statutory registers, forms, certificates etc. as required under various Acts and regulations.
- Preparation of notices, agendas and minutes with respect to all board meetings including the annual general meeting.
- Filing of returns, applications, documents, notices etc. with the Registrar of Companies.
- Providing general advice with regard to corporate secretarial practice.
- Good knowledge of Indian Companies Act 2013 and related legal regulations like Industrial Disputes Act, Income Tax Act, SEBI, Environmental laws.
- Manages secretarial and legal function by ensuring compliance
- Preparation and vetting of Legal documents executed by the company.
- Providing advice on matter related to Company Law and other regulatory issues in corporate laws as and when referred by Management.
- Sound Knowledge on basic accounting system and practices.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate ProfileJob Competencies:
- Knowledge in managing secretarial responsibilities of a limited liability company. Legal knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Manages secretarial and legal function by ensuring compliance.
- Sound knowledge on basic accounting practices.
- A qualified Company secretary with 0- 2 years of post qualification experience.
Languages : English, Telugu & Hindi. Tamil Language will be an added advantage.
Effective Communication skills, Effective documentation skills & Good interpersonal relations.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Our people are our greatest assets. We make things happen than wait for things to happen. Efficiency with effectiveness is prime motto of all the employees at Sarvotham Care. We encourage and nurture participative culture. We equally reward commitment and encourage each one of our employees to be pro-active. The environment we create makes our employees not only to gain knowledge but also encourages them to invent and discover new avenues of proficiency. Above all we work as a team and harness individual talents to inculcate synergistic results.
We are aware of the rapidly changing need of the global community and determined to contribute in our own small way to the health and wellness of the society. Our conduct our business practices responsibly and maintains highest possible ethical standards while building mutually beneficial partnerships.
SARVOTHAM CARE LIMITED
1-20-248, Umajay complex,
1st floor, Rasoolpura
Secunderabad - 500 003
Phone: +91-40-66575454 / +91-40-27903226 / +91-40-2793701