2. Form No INC-35 Agile (is required to be filed as linked forms along with Spice forms (Form INC-32, form INC-33, Form INC-34)
3. Minimum No of Directors
Minimum directors to be entered for OPC Shall be One, Two in case of Private Company, Three in case of Public Limited Company and Five in case of Producer company in the Form No 35 Agile
4. Who Can Apply For GSTIN, EPFO, and ESIC
Only Proposed New Company can go for GSTIN, EPFO, and ESIC. It is not mandatory for Applying GSTIN No at the time of Incorporation.
5. This process will be applicable only for Companies incorporated by MCA through SPICe application. Other categories of applicants (Tax Deductor, Tax Collector, Casual Taxable person, ISD, etc.) who intend to apply for GSTIN shall follow the existing process of registration through Common Portal for GST registration.
6. Fees Applicable:
There will be no Fees Applicable for GSTIN, EPF, and ESIC No.
7. Form to be digitally signed by:
The E form-35 should be digitally signed by the Director eForm is digitally signed by the Proposed Director who has signed the SPICe eform. Both SPICe form and AGILE form shall be signed by the same director who is also the authorized signatory.
8. Processing Mode: The Form will be processed in Non-STP Mode
9. Attachments in Form:
a) Proof of Place of Business
Property Tax Receipt - 100 KB
Municipal Khata copy - 100KB
Electricity Bill - 100 KB
Rent/ Lease Agreement - 2MB
Consent Letter - 100KB
Rent receipt with NOC (In case of no/expired agreement)
Legal ownership document
Documents should be attached in PDF
b) Proof of appointment of authorized signatory
Letter of Authorisation – 100 KB
Copy of Resolution passed by BoD/ Managing Committee and Acceptance letter - 100KB
The entire contents of this article are solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation by the Author. Compliance Calendar LLP and the Author of this Article do not constitute any sort of professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertaken utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn’t accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify and confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information’s provided hereinabove. Compliance Calendar LLP shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in any circumstances whatsoever.